hidden section or not.
Dear all,

This section is still a hidden section. But I think that there is posted information what can help other Dipso keepers. So maybe it's a good idea to open it and share it with the digital world.

I would like to know your opinion about this.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Kindest,
Evert
Okay for me, got nothing to hide :lol: . I'm already posting stuff twice (once in dutch on the forum and once in English over here)

gr. Kamiel

www.agamen.nl
[Image: Agamennl_banner.jpg]
Hi,

no problem.

regards

Holger
When I find the time I will move all topics from here to the publicly available section.
Please note that from that time English is no longer the only language. To keep the Dipso section as "International as possible" please communicate in English.
Hi everybody,

Long time no hearWink. Im a bit afraid that if this part of the forum is being made public, alot of reactions will come like "congratualiations", "nicely done", well u know, people who dont make a real contribution to the discussion and dont have any real intresting things to say but just encourage the stuff said. Wouldnt it be beter to post a message on the general forum with the message that this Dipsosection exists and everybody who is realy intrested in Dipsosaurus can come here, instead of making it possible for everybody to post. Its just a thougth.

Greetz,
Hendrik
Think it is better to make the information readable for everyone. Maybe it is a general thing in the species/breeding topics to professionalize these parts of the forum??

Kindest,

Michel
@ Hendrik,
We can give the moderators the instruction to keep this kind of topics clean from blabla.

@ Ferry You can decide to open this topic or not.
Ok Evert, no problem for me then Wink . And since al the studbookmembers agreed to make their data public (registration form)(emailadresses and names are pressent somewhere in this section) it will be ok.

Grtz,
Hendrik
Hereby the Dipso project section is no longer hidden.
It is merged with the common Dipso chapter of the forum.